Our services for the Basic Funeral accross London and Kent include :-
0208 719 0910
- Provision of the Funeral Director's services.
- Attending to all the necessary arrangements - liasing with Ministers, Doctors, Cemeteries, Crematorium, hospitals, coroners etc..
- Full uniformed staff on the day of the funeral and throughout the performance of our duties.
- Providing a dignified Oak coloured coffin fitted with four polished coffin handles, engraved name plate and cotton inside lining. A quality gown will be provided or the relatives can provide clothing if they feel it is appropriate.
- Transfer of the deceased from place of death to our Chapel of Rest during normal working hours.
- Care of the deceased prior to the funeral.
- Provision of our purpose built hearse to convey the deceased to the crematorium or cemetery of the Clients choice.
- Please telephone 01928 611 611 to discuss your requirements with one of our funeral advisers. Advice is without obligation.
- Or you can contact us by e-mail for response during office hours
- If you feel you require a more traditional Funeral Service than The Basic Funeral please click here to see our 'Basic-Plus' service and also for a greater choice of coffins and caskets.
In addition to our charges some or all of the following
disbursements may be payable.
- Crematorium fees (These can vary from £450 - £850)
- Cemetery Grave fees for a burial
- Minister or Humanist Officiant fees - (£110 to £180)
- Doctors fees for cremation certificates - £158
(If the Death is reported to the Coroner these will not be payable)